SCA Barton Lynch Surf Camp - Mona Vale
Time & Location
About the Camp
SCA Barton Lynch Surf Camp in Mona Vale is for boys and girls ages 8 and older! The camp will be based on Bartons knowledge and experience and will assist in developing surfers skills of all levels and abilities. It will provide kids with the up most skills and techniques to have them walk away as better surfers whilst having Serious.Fun.
- Every camper will receive an Under Armour/SCA T-shirt
- Camper to coach ratio of 10:1 provides small, well supervised group instruction.
- Opportunity to surf with your mates and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
- Director: Beau Mitchell
- Coaches: To Be Confirmed
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- Must be able to paddle out, and stand on a board.
- Must be able to swim 50 metres
- 8 - 15 years
- A detailed registration pack will be emailed to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.
"SERIOUS. FUN." 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Secure your child's spot, drop them off at camp, and if they attend for the entire first day and you truly believe, and let us know at the end of day one, that your child isn't having a great time and you've wasted your money, you'll receive a 100% refund.