SCA Under Armour Swimming Camp - Lismore
Time & Location
About the Camp
The SCA Under Armour Swimming Camp aimed at all skill swimmers between the ages of 8 - 13 years, provides premier coaching, technical instruction, as well as health programs for all swimmers at a great facility. This camp is suitable for swimmers that already have an understanding of basic strokes and are after further development. Our goal is to offer every swimmer a challenging, educational and fun camp experience, whether one is trying to reach the Olympic Games or simply improve for your school swimming carnival.
- Discussion topics: preparing for meets, proper sports nutrition, and personal goal setting
- Low camper to staff ratio and constant supervision provides safety and small group instruction
- Every camper will receive an Under Armour product
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
- Director: Simon Watkins
- Coaches: To Be Confirmed
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- All Skills
- 8 - 15 years
- A detailed registration pack will be sent to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.