SCA Under Armour BMX Camp - Castle Hill
Time & Location
About the Camp
The SCA Under Armour BMX Camp at Castle Hill BMX Park is the ultimate extreme sports camp experience! With a perfect mix of skill work and fun on the track, every camper will gain confidence and make new friends. BMX Camp at Castle Hill BMX Park offers riders the opportunity to improve dramatically in a short period of time and feel more comfortable performing their favourite skills and tricks. With a fun, safe and healthy learning environment provided by our camp instructors, your child is sure to be a happy camper by the end of the week! Bring your friends and battle it out on one of the best downhill tracks in Sydney!
- Learn to ride faster and improve your tricks using daily camp tips
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches
- Low camper to coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, track riding strategy and more
- Every camper will receive an Under Armour/SCA T-shirt
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
- Director: Gemma-Lee Thomas
- Coaches: To Be Confirmed
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- All Skills
- 5 - 15 years
- A detailed registration pack will be emailed to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.
"SERIOUS. FUN." 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Secure your child's spot, drop them off at camp, and if they attend for the entire first day and you truly believe, and let us know at the end of day one, that your child isn't having a great time and you've wasted your money, you'll receive a 100% refund.