SCA Under Armour Mountain Bike Camp - Hornsby
Time & Location
About the Camp
The SCA Under Armour Mountain Biking Camp at Old Man Valley in Hornsby, NSW is a kids holiday mountain biking camp with the perfect blend of fun trail riding and skill work. Have a blast these school holidays!
SCA Under Armour Mountain Bike Camps will help you gain confidence by improving your riding techniques in a fun and safe manner. During the camp you will receive group and individual feedback and assistance, plenty of time to practice at your own pace and have fun during group games and exercises. At our camps you will be have opportunities to challenge your limits, challenge each other and have serious fun at the same time!
- Learn to ride faster with a perfect mix of skill work, bike set up, and on-trail strategy
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches
- 10:1 camper to coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, trail riding strategy and more
- Daily lectures and last day race competition
- Every camper will receive an Under Armour/SCA T-shirt
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
- Director: Charlotte Culver
- Coaches: Matt Vassilieff
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- All Skills
- 8 - 15 years
- Less than 5 tickets left!
- A detailed registration pack will be sent to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.
"SERIOUS. FUN." 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Secure your child's spot, drop them off at camp, and if they attend for the entire first day and you truly believe, and let us know at the end of day one, that your child isn't having a great time and you've wasted your money, you'll receive a 100% refund.