SCA Under Armour Mountain Bike Camp - Mt Stromlo
Time & Location
About the Camp
The SCA Under Armour Mountain Biking Camp hosted by Bike N Fitness, at Mount Stromlo Bike Park in Canberra, ACT is the perfect combination of fun trail riding and skill work. Mount Stromlo Bike Park has trails for everyone! For beginners, the days will focus on getting comfortable and feeling safer on your bike and riding the beginner trails. For intermediate and advanced riders, skill work will focus on specific techniques to help you ride quicker, safer, and more efficiently. Afternoons will consist of group trail riding and fun race competitions.
- Learn to ride faster with a perfect mix of skill work, bike set up, and on-trail strategy
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches
- 10:1 camper to coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, trail riding strategy and more
- Every camper will receive a Under Armour/SCA T-shirt
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
- Director: Matthew Vassilieff
- Coaches: To Be Confirmed
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- All Skills
- 8 - 15 years
- A detailed registration pack will be emailed to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.