SCA Under Armour Mountain Bike Camp - Wahroonga
Time & Location
About the Camp
With the perfect blend of trail riding and skill work, the SCA Under Armour Mountain Biking Camp, hosted by Bike N Fitness, in Wahroonga, NSW is a fun and safe kids school holiday camp. Hit the trails and have a blast these school holidays!
Jubes MTB Park Trail is a magnificent location for mountain bike riding, with multiple single track loops, a pump track and a jump run! Whether you are just learning how to ride or you have been zipping down trails your whole life, there is a trail suitable to fit your skill and comfort level.
- Learn to ride faster with a perfect mix of skill work, bike set up, and on-trail strategy
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches
- 10:1 camper to coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, trail riding strategy and more
- Daily lectures and last day race competition
- Every camper will receive an Under Armour/SCA T-shirt
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
- Director: Charlotte Culver
- Coaches: To Be Confirmed
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- All Skills
- 8 - 15 years
- A detailed registration pack will be emailed to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.