SCA Under Armour Skate Camp - Mona Vale
Time & Location
About the Camp
Join Rider Convergence for a Skateboarding Camp these school holidays in Sydney! This exciting new opportunity will help beginner - advanced skaters aged 8-15 years old improve their tricks and skills while having a blast.
Join Rider Convergence to improve your skill in and out of the bowl! The experienced coaches will challenge you every day at camp to push the limits and increase your passion for the sport.
- Every camper will receive 1 Under Armour/SCA T-shirt
- Camper to coach ratio of 10:1 provides small, well supervised group instruction.
- Skate and compete in small groups with your friends while our coaches offer advice and support.
- Improve your skills alongside some of Australia's top skaters and instructors.
- Specialised sessions aim to help skaters learn to use all obstacles within the park.
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
- Director: Beau Mitchell And Shane Azar
- Coaches: To Be Confirmed
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- All Skills
- 8 - 15 years
- A detailed registration pack will be emailed to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.