SCA Under Armour Soccer Camp - Parramatta
Time & Location
About the Camp
This SCA Under Armour Soccer camp is being held during these up coming school holidays, hosted by George Lazarou. George and the vastly experienced coaching staff place particular focus on junior development, assisting players at all levels through the use of carefully designed age specific structured development programs.
- Every camper will receive an Under Armour/SCA T-shirt
- Improve your game and confidence with a perfect blend of drill play, skill work and strategy.
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, game play strategy, and enjoyment of the game.
- Great coaching expertise with high qualified coaches
Daily Schedule Includes:
9.00am - Warm up using coordination and agility skills
9.15am - Ball mastery
9.30am - Passing and Receiving drills
9.45am - Rest
10.00am - Dribbling drills
10.15am - Sticking and shooting session
10.45am - Rest
11.00am - Crossing drills
11.30am - Possession drills
11.45am - Rest and Lunch
12.45pm - Small sided possession games progressing to large sided possession games
1.30pm - Rest
1.45pm - Mini world cup games
2.45pm - Static stretch and team talk
3.00pm - Finish
- Director: George Lazarou
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Meals Are Not included
- All Skills
- 6 - 15 years
- A detailed registration pack will be emailed to you once you register your child for camp. This pack entails all the details for the camp and the disclosed forms are required to be brought to the first day of camp.
- Soccer Camp - 2 Days$245$2450$0